First trimester honor roll announced
By staff writer Evelyn Le
BFMS students had a blast throughout the first trimester of the 2014-2015 school year. Many students who earned a 3.5-3.99 grade point average (GPA) made the Honor Roll, and a few students went beyond that and made the Principal’s Honor Roll by achieving a perfect 4.0 GPA.
Congratulations to all of the many students who received Honor Roll:
- Sixth Grade Honor Roll: Zelinda Strell, Sydney Ung, Dominic Fleming, Ella Hidalgo, Albert Le, Olivia Liuson, Zoe Spencer, Khai Ly Tran, Mia Troncoso, Grace Wasson, Ethan Wong, Jamie Pak, Justin Odom, Haleyn Manibusan, Roger Li, Sarah Leong, Anna Leong, Max Leonardo, Kristy Le, Kaylee Kim, Maikhanh Hoang, Derek Deng, Anshita Lakshmish, Derek Balaian, Mohamed Kaanoune, Oliver Cantal
- Seventh Grade Honor Roll: Caroline Gee, Liang Goh, Karen Kee, Anya Kincannon, Kyra Kong, Gavin McLaren, Romy Pon, Mitchell Tansey, Duncan Williams, Justin Wong
- Eighth Grade Honor Roll: Natalie Dong, Azameet Gebremariam, Jared Lee, Gabe Manibusan, Ethan Muon, Ryan Ong, Emily Rutherford, Trevor Spray, Jasmine Tubmanee, Araceli Zavala-Sheridan
Also a big congratulations to the students who received Principal’s Honor Roll (4.0 GPA):
- Sixth Grade Principal’s Honor Roll: Evelyn Le, Justin Wong, Quinn Dooley, Serena Bhalla, Lukas Schneider, Danny Ross, Waverley
Achacoso, Irvin Nezami, Malcolm Fooks
- Seventh Grade Principal’s Honor Roll: Sindhu Anathavel, Peter Brady, Jobina Chiow, Grace Niu, Ella Rosson, Kyle Wonzen, Luke Wonzen, Hagos Worrede, Sammy Zimmerman
- Eighth Grade Principal’s Honor Roll: Bryan Chai, Hannah Corpuz, Rowan Esquer
Keep up the good work! Remember, there are two more trimesters to go!